Tuesday, February 26, 2013

No Blog Post This Week

There will be no new blog post this week because Professor Mark Winokur wants us to use the time we would normally spend writing one to alternatively prepare and study for this weeks midterm exam.

For class this week, we just read Nakamura's article Digitizing Race. While it proved to be an insightful read and made for a lively presentation, I really have nothing else to add on it as it was pretty straight forward. Plus, because of the midterm he said don't worry about writing anything on the article since we don't have a blog due this week.

Next week, I will return with another traditionally full length entry on topics such as digital communities and identities as well as social networking. I would tell whoever is reading this to wish me luck, but I doubt I will need it!


No comments:

Post a Comment